Belva June is looking to partner up with some amazing Photographers!
I am now offering FREE PRINTABLES to photographers that would like to use my product for their parties or clients' parties in exchange for fantastic photos of your event! This includes birthdays, weddings, baby showers, wedding showers, baptisms or any other event that my products would be used.
How does it work : :
1. Email me your website or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you're interested.
2. I will reply with a list of current collections that need to be photographed OR you can share an idea with me. If it sounds like something I would like to add to my shop, I will work with you to design your custom items.
3. Local party gals, this applies to you too! If you're in the Roseville area and you would like to use my items for your party I would be happy to assist in the the design of the event and photograph it for you!
Requirements : :
Due to the highly visual nature of my etsy shop and blog, I am seeking fresh, modern ideas and decor. I am looking for professional quality pictures that showcase my items and your beautiful party!
I require great close ups of each item in the collection. This includes food labels, drink wraps, cupcake toppers, gift tags, banners, posters and most importantly the invitation. Please see my shop photos for ideas on my style of photography and ways to capture each of these items.
I would like to receive edited pictures within 2 weeks of the event.
You agree to allow me to use your pictures to promote, share, advertise and display my designs via etsy shop photos, facebook, my blog, pinterest, design blogs and any other way that I choose.
What's in it for you?
In addition to receiving free printable items for your event or for you clients, I also allow you to watermark your picture. I will also include your website address in my shop listing and mention you as the photographer in my listing, link back to your website in any blog posts and allow you to put a button on my blog wall as a sponsor if you would like.
What if you're not a photographer?
If you would still like to take advantage of this offer, you have an eye for great party decor, and you will have a professional photographer attending you event, you can have them contact me with their portfolio and we can arrange the trade.
You know what I love...
I love when my house is clean.
I love when my parents come to visit.
I love hearing my son talk about dump trucks.
I love a great pair of jeans.
I love watching movies with my hubby.
I love my daughter's preschool artwork.
I love a beautiful white cake plate.
I love a good girls' night out.
I love getting letters in the mail.
I love taking baths.
I love creating things.
I love capturing a great picture of my kids.
I love to laugh. I really do.
I love a lot of things. I love to love and be loved.
And today, I'm sharing the love.
Help yourself the these FREE Valentine's Day Printables and keep an eye out for some sweet Valentines coming to my shop very soon!
*Click image and save to your computer.
8 x 10 Be Mine Collage
5 x 7 I Love You
Posted by Belva June at Friday, January 13, 2012
Now almost a year after our big move I have learned some things.
1. No matter how big the kitchen pantry is, it will always be full of something. Currently in our pantry - food, dishes, step stool, garage vacuum, craft stuff...
2. Regardless of where the laundry room is there will always be clothes scattered around the house - it's just a kid thing.
3. No matter how awesome your backyard swingset is, the kids will ALWAYS still prefer to go to the park.
4. Just like the kitchen pantry, the bedroom closets fill up too - no matter how big they are!
5. I can't lie, having an office is awesome and I spend much of my time in there.
6. And my fantasy about a highly functional upstairs loft was a little disappointing. I still found that my kids wanted to take their toys and games downstairs. Probably in large part because our loft was the "neglected" room in the house. It became the bland open space in the house that random pieces of furniture lived. An old couch and rug, a lime green dresser, a desk with a TV and broken DVD player. No wonder the kids didn't want to go in there.
It was time for a change! I started scouring blogs, pinterest and google image searches for ideas to make a higher functioning and welcoming upstairs loft! When I saw this post on Centsational Girl I knew I had found a winner! Check out how she transformed her walls from drab to fab by turning Ikea Billy Bookcases into built-ins!
Her Before :
Posted by Belva June at Saturday, January 07, 2012
Stephanie from Pretty Lovely Events used our Mod Pink Circus Printables to create a Whimsical Circus party for a very special client! No detail was spared in this whimsical big top Circus party! Check out more pictures and her party feature on Hostess with the Mostess! Great job Stephanie and best of luck in your new business!
Next, Aleksandra came to me for her daughter Bianca's 3rd birthday party. She chose our Rainbow Collection to complement her bright and cheerful decor. It was such a treat when she emailed me these beautiful collages of pictures from the party! It's always such a treat to actually get to see all their hard work! Thank You! Thank You!
Posted by Belva June at Tuesday, January 03, 2012